Indiana Physical Therapy
Year Opened: 1988
1031 S 13th St.
- Our physical therapy professionals specialize in rehabilitation due to an injury, surgery, stroke, disease, or other conditions. We'll see you the same day you call for an appointment and we'll provide you with a customized home exercise program that will help to speed up your recovery.
- We maintain strong relationships with physicians, insurance companies, employers, and other healthcare providers involved in your care and keep them up-to-date about your progress. We'll expect they will be just as pleased with our services as you will.
- Indiana Physical Therapy operates fourteen outpatient orthopedic clinics in Northern Indiana, including seven in Fort Wayne and one each in Angola, Auburn, Bluffton, Huntingt9n, Kendallville, New Haven, and Warsaw. Our Industrial and athletic Trainer divisions also provide therapy and service options.
- As the premier independent outpatient provider in this area, IPT is dedicated to providing quality care to our patients in an environment where our staff can grow professionally and personally.
- IPT's main office is located at 4251 Lahmeyer Road in Fort Wayne IN 46815 (260-432-4700)
Sarah Daley, Referral Development Manager